,
 



PMG is the Official Grading Service of the Paper Money Forum
,
gnat Show full post »
 
Steve in Tampa
Welcome @cashhound, good to see you posting here bud.
Quote 2
cashhound
How 'bout 7 sequential Birthday notes? 
40.jpg 
There is no such thing as a problem … Only an opportunity to excel.
Quote 0
MaineJoe
 I have a question on the 2013 $1 FRN's. Is/was it typical for the DC backplate#'s to be micro and the FW to be macro size? Just a numb question from a numb skull that just noticed this on a district set.
Quote 0
jordon
MaineJoe wrote:
 I have a question on the 2013 $1 FRN's. Is/was it typical for the DC backplate#'s to be micro and the FW to be macro size? Just a numb question from a numb skull that just noticed this on a district set.


Not a dumb question! We all have different specialties here.

Yes, that is the case for 2013 $1's and almost all FRN's.
Florida and Washington state Nationals; engraving errors and varieties; courtesy autographs
SPMC LM449
Quote 0
MaineJoe
Quote:
Not a dumb question! We all have different specialties here.

Yes, that is the case for 2013 $1's and almost all FRN's.


Thank you sir! I have always known and followed the mules of the 34's and 35 series. It just kind of winked it's little eye at me and caused me to pause and think, then ask.
Quote 0
Steve in Tampa
. 69356CF7-FFBA-4A9F-AF10-607FC17BE5D7.jpeg 
Quote 1
Dollarsavr
MaineJoe wrote:
 I have a question on the 2013 $1 FRN's. Is/was it typical for the DC backplate#'s to be micro and the FW to be macro size? Just a numb question from a numb skull that just noticed this on a district set.

Yes Joe, that started in/with the 1988a Series (I believe)...
SPMC  2676  PMCM  1116
Quote 0
Dollarsavr
BTW, in 1995 the FW facility made a BIG mistake and issued quite a few block with the small (DC size) Back Plate Serial. the error notes even included a very small amount of Star-notes with BP "295"... 
SPMC  2676  PMCM  1116
Quote 0
MaineJoe
Dollarsavr wrote:
BTW, in 1995 the FW facility made a BIG mistake and issued quite a few block with the small (DC size) Back Plate Serial. the error notes even included a very small amount of Star-notes with BP "295"... 


 Yes sir, thank you! I do have a couple of those #295's ðŸ‘
Quote 0
jhodgson
New purchases.  Very nice notes.
DBBF77C1-8670-44B2-BC0E-B6C39CA010D0.jpeg 

Want to increase your knowledge about US small sized currency? Find interesting tidbits about US small size currency:

https://www.facebook.com/American-Paper-Connection-Inc-585643014808093/?ref=bookmarks
Quote 2
Steve in Tampa
Nice additions @jhodgson - Those are two tough districts, with Cleveland being the key replacement note. 
Quote 0
Jim61
welcome aboard cashhound! Keep posting more of your great notes.
Looking for:
Any small size UNC $1 FRN with serial 16977961.
2009 $1 LX end -61 - CU.
1935A $1 CC HAWAII end -61 raw or PCGS CU or better, PMG ok.
World serial 00000061.
World replacements serials ending -61.
Quote 1
 
Forum Sponsors

 
 

,